Your guide will navigate you through the beautiful city of Houston with its amazing skyscrapers while teaching you the history of Houston and its noticeable landmarks.
Choose Your Experience
At Buffalo Bayou Kayak Tours we focus on safety, fun, and learning experiences with a love for our natural environment. Sit-on-top kayaks and SUPATX Paddle Boards are our go-to gear we use for our tours and rentals.
Enjoy the serenity and beauty of kayaking in Houston, Texas with Buffalo Bayou Kayak Tours & Rentals by getting off the beaten path and onto the Buffalo Bayou. We show our guests the best way to experience the natural wonders around the Austin city area using kayaks. It is our passion. The bayou river trail makes for great bird watching, bat watching, and a truly unique paddling experience.
No matter if it’s your first time in a kayak or your hundred and first, our experienced guides provide expert instruction and interpretation, and we provide the best quality kayaks and equipment.
Top-Rated Buffalo Bayou Kayak Tours!
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak or Cave Point Paddle and Pedal
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.